No of displayed entries: 6 / 6
1) the only zen: The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up
there.—Robert Pirsig [Zen to Go]
2) a little zen: Mark Twain : There ain't no way to find out why a snorer can't hear
3) Daily Zen Meditation: very beautiful graphics...
4) Zen@MetaLab: If you've wandered here wanting to know what Zen is, then
more than likely you will come away disappointed. This is a
question that is easily asked but not easily answered. A
Hindu story tells of a fish who asked of another fish: "I
have always heard about the sea, but what is it? Where is
it?" The other fish replied: "You live, move and have your
being in the sea. The sea is within you and without you,
and you are made of sea, and you will end in sea. The sea
surrounds you as your own being." The only true answer is
the one that you find for yourself.
5) Art and the Zen of Web Sites: The site : 'Read this before you build your site' ---
I : 'I agree'
6) Mira Art: Mira wants everyone to think about RAQs (rarely asked
questions ) and not just FAQs !!!