|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 20 / 20
2) New Oroville: Catalytic is developing a completely self-contained company community
near Hyderabad, called New Oroville. Employees will enjoy modern
housing, offices, retail and recreational facilities, as well as
religious and civic centers to accommodate their needs without having
to travel outside the community.
4) Travel to Dresden - Germany: Dresden's residents say they live in Germany's most beautiful city.
Even after years of some neglect during the time of the GDR, Dresden
has a singular attraction, and is getting better all the time.
8) BBC SPORT | WORLD ATHLETICS | Edmonton : Black and gold, new to old: A great article about some of the attractions in Edmonton. What they don't mention is Edmonton is one of the best cities in North America for cultural festivities. Known as the City of Champions, City of Volunteers and the City of Festivals, Edmonton is a great place to visit.
The article mentions the Muttart Conservatory
rt/), which is where Cheryl and I were married!
9) Beaches of Germany - for travelers to Germany: Hitting the beach in Germany generally means heading for the North
Sea or Ostsee coasts. On warm summer days, Germany's beaches are a
wonderful place to relax on the sand, play volleyball or swim in the
bracing sea. Whether your desires are a beach for children and family
to play on, a place to be with adults, or a nude beach, Germany has
them all. Here are some popular places to visit:
10) Salzburg City Tourist Information - Welcome to the city of Mozart and the Sound of Music: Salzburg is the capital of the Austrian province of the same name and
lies on the northern edge of the Alps in the center of Austria. The
Austrian poet and co-founder of the Salzburg Festival, Hugo von
Hofmannsthal, called Salzburg "the heart of Europe's heart."
The World Heritage Committee has inscribed the following properties
on the World Heritage List. The List, arranged alphabetically by
nominating State Party, is current as of December 2000. The list will
be updated following the next meeting of the Committee in December
14) Travel to Cologne - Köln - Germany: The Rhine River has long been a busy shipping corridor, making
Cologne's (Köln's) location no accident. Originally a Roman city, it
grew through the ages and established itself as a strong economic
center. Today, Cologne is a major industrial center that features a
large and beautiful Altstadt (old city center) and one of Europe's
most boisterous Carnivals, the pre-Lenten party of outlandish
costumes, music, and drink, similar to the New Orleans Mardi Gras.
20) The EcoForest garden project: The Mission of the EcoForest Garden Trust is to create
paradise gardens across the globe where volunteers can
sustain themselves in a way which also sustains and
enhances the environment for generations to come.
These 'EcoForests' will be a place that people can visit
and learn how living in harmony with nature and each other
is not only possible, but a beautiful, nurturing and
fulfilling way to live.