|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 9 / 9
2) Public Spyware Removal Guid for AntiSpywareBox
: Newly released AntiSpywareBox from the makers of TitanShield is wide
spread throughout the web infecting machines. AntiSpywareBox is a Fake
spyware remover displaying false security messages trying to get the
user to purchase.
5) 411 VirusBurst
: Remove Rogue Anti-Spyware VirusBurst.
VirusBurst, a Rogue Anti-Spyware program, installs through a Trojan
onto your PC where it displays, from a system tray icon, an update
notification. The update notification is similar to the Windows update
balloon. Users are then tricked into clicking the message.
The notification balloon will read “System detected virus activities.
They may cause critical system failure. Please, use anti-malware
software to clean and protect your system from parasite programs.
Click this ballon to get all available software.”
6) 411 NN_Bar : Detect and Remove NN_Bar : NN_Bar Removal Guide: NN_Bar installs as an IE toolbar and delivers targeted advertisements.
NN_Bar is a BHO (Browser Helper Object).
7) Pest Trap Remove : A Pest Trap Detection and Removal Guide.: Pest Trap is a false spyware removal program known as Rogue
Anti-Spyware. Pest Trap will warn a user of artificial security threats
to convince them into purchasing the commercial version of Pest Trap
regardless if spyware is present or not.
8) 411 Starware Remove : How to Get Rid of Starware: Starware is a Browser Helper Object Malware. Starware installs an
Internet Explorer search bar and Starware will also display
advertisements. Starware is hard to remove as it silently runs in the
background of your computer process and automatically runs every time
you start your browser. Starware canâ€™t be stopped by personal
firewalls as they are identified as your browser. Starware has the
ability to rebuild itself and failing to remove Starware will cause it
to spread throughout your computer.
9) 411 NetNucleus Remove : How to Get Rid of NetNucleus: 411 NetNucleus: A decent manual description of how to detect and
remove NetNucleus. This NetNucleus removal guide lists processes to
kill, DLL files to remove and registry values etc.