|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 10 / 10
1) BHP Billiton Sustainability Report 2006 - License to Operate: ..At BHP Billiton we recognise the intrinsic link between sound
sustainability performance and long-term business viability. Our
business Strategic Framework reflects this understanding, presenting
Licence to Operate as a key Framework element..
2) Targeted Serendipity: Weblogs aren't just glorified pages of links and rambling personal
sites; they are an antidote to mass media. According to the author
of "The Weblog Handbook," Rebecca Blood, they are also bringing
creative expression to everyday people when they need it most.
3) Who\'s Fast 2002: This year's Who's Fast celebration presents 11 unsung
heroes and rising stars -- high-impact figures from all
walks of life and from all kinds of companies and
organizations. These are neither the most famous people
in business nor the richest. These are people who
matter because of the reach of their ideas and the
depth of their impact -- people who are shaping the
future of strategy, competition, work, and change.
4) Advanced Disk Catalog, password recovery software, e-mail management software,advanced registry tracer: Dmitry, who was captured because of Abode - works here...
7) Tagline Blues: What\'s the Site About? (Alertbox July 2001): A website's tagline must explain what the company does and what makes
it unique among competitors. Two questions can help you assess your
own tagline: Would it work just as well for competitors? Would any
company ever claim the opposite?
Rodney Joffe CenterGate Research Group, LLC. http://www.centergate.com "Technology so advanced, even we don't understand it!"(SM)