|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 11 / 11
1) Raghavendra Academy Of Music: Raghavendra Academy Of Music(RAM) is offering different courses in
Vocal,Veena and Mridangam.This Academy is a pioneer in teaching
carnatic music and is located at two various places in
Chennai(Palavakkam & Thiruvamiyur).The school undertakes training in
Abyasa Ganam,Manodharma Sangeetham,Bala Pataam and Sahakaram.
2) Thirana is a non-profit organization focussing on the field of "Carnatic Music".: Thirana was formed in the year 1999 by some music fans in Chennai and
it has grown over the years. Thirana also assists other non-profit
organizations with their music related projects
5) Raag: Indian Music - Classical, Carnatic, Hindustani, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu,Bengali, Malayalam,Punjabi, Bhangra, Gujarati, Marathi, Ghazals, Bhajans, Meditation, Kundalini, Chakras,Mahabharat Audio CD etc.:
6) Sruthilaya - All kinds of musical instruments available: Music instruments,Chennai music,Veena,Music instruments exporters,Sruthilaya,Mridangam,Ganjira & Tambura.: Mfrs. Exporters & Dealers in all kinds of MusicalInstruments
Sruthilayawas established first in Thanjavur towards the end of
1986. Initially wewere making only Veena. Subsequently in 1994,
a branch in Chennai was startedin Shanthi Vihar Complex,
Mylapore, to cater to the growing export needs.We have
expanded our activities progressively & have set up a 10,000sq.
ft site to manufacture Veena, Mridangam, Ganjira & Tambura in
differentpatterns & sizes. We have introduced a new portable
Thambura "Jet Thambura"with full resonance.
11) Pallavi Home Page: Established in 1995, 'Pallavi' organises concerts by professional
musicians from India. In a short period of time, Pallavi has been
able to establish itself as a premier music organisation of