|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 19 / 19
1) The ideals that have lighted my [Albert Einstein] way: and time after time have given me new courage to face life
cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty and Truth. — Albert Einstein
2) what is life all about ?: You are up and you are happy.
You are down and you are sad.
All ups and downs help you to find a balance in your being.
This is what life is all about.
Once balanced, no more ups and downs, but bliss and joy and silence
4) BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Top award for Indian film singer: "If your thoughts remain simple, your face remains young, and your
voice, youthful." - WOW
6) How to Stress Less -- And Smarter: "So many people have been living stressful lives for so long that they've become desensitized. It's kind of like living in the flight path of O'Hare airport. After a while, you stop hearing the big jets overhead."
-- Dan Baker, director of Canyon Ranch family business group
7) Relax when you meditate...: Relax when you meditate... just let the body be there, the mind be there, and you are neither. You are a watcher. Watch the body, watch the mind, and remember: you are simply the watcher. Bodies come and go, mind changes every moment, only the watcher remains for eternity. This watcher is your original face.
If you cannot see another world you are blind. If you do not know how to say a gentle word, when it is necessary, you are dumb. If you are tormented by too many desires you are poor. If you have a contented heart you are rich.
10) To bring about a fundamental revolution in oneself...: To bring about a fundamental revolution in oneself, one must understand the whole process of one's thought and feeling in relationship. That is the only solution to all our problems.
11) Bliss is the goal of being a seeker: The body knows pleasure, the mind knows happiness, the heart knows joy, the fourth - the ultimate awareness that makes one awakened - knows bliss. Bliss is the goal of being a seeker, and awareness is the path towards it.
12) the noblest method to learn wisdom is by reflection: "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is the easiest; and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."
13) I would encourage you, from the bottom of my heart, to follow with complete sincerity the path that inspires you most.: I would encourage you, from the bottom of my heart, to follow with complete sincerity the path that inspires you most.
15) Andy Pearson Finds Love: Twenty years ago, as CEO of PepsiCo, Andy Pearson was named one of the 10 toughest bosses in America. Now at Tricon, Pearson has found a new way to lead -- one based on personal humility and employee recognition.
"There's a big difference between being tough and being
-- Andy Pearson, founding chairman of Tricon Global
16) Inspired People Do Inspired Work !: Job #1 is to take care of the one thing we have sole custody over,
our heart. Our heart possesses a superior knowledge of how to keep us
inspired. Your heart will lead you to the places where you feel most
alive, and become your best.
The Internet Quotation Dictionary
18) Joel Barker: ...Vision with action can change the world...: Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just
passes time. Vision with action can change the world. A true leader
must first see an idea as opportunity, then choose to act upon it.