|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 15 / 15
1) BHARATANATYAM CLASSES IN KALAKSHETRA STYLE IN EDISON NJ: Kalakshetra style of Bharatanatyam by well trained Kalakshetra Alumni
Classes conducted in Edison NJ for beginners, intermediates & advanced
levels. Dance theory taught to all levels & Nattuvangam class for
Carnatic music & Bhajans taught.
contact: Anuradha Renganathan
2) Savita Sreeram wishes to perform and teach music in New Jersey: Somebody claiming to be Savita Sreeram (sreevita24 AT yahoo.com)
3) The Art of Tabla: Classical & Contemporary Solo Tabla of India: Sangeet Studios: World Music Performance & Learning Center, 1212
Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. tel: 856-745-5361 - email:
tabla AT sidmehta.com --- Teaching classes in NJ, PA, & DE
4) Rythms of Carnatic Music : Dear Music Lovers,
Carnatic Music Classes offered for kids (age above 4) and ladies.
Trained in carnatic music for 20 years under guru Sajeev Kumar of
– Classical/Carnatic lessons (from basics to varnam to keerthanams),
- Light music
- Slokas and Devotional songs.
- Theory of carnatic music with regard to ragas, arohanam,
avarohanam, origin also taught.
Individual classes for each student.
For further details contact Nandini Anant @ 973 220 4740.
5) Gita Govindam on May 21, 2005 at Plainsboro, NJ: Nrithyanjali Institute of Dance, a NJ based Not for profit institute
with a mission to preserve and promote Indian classical art forms,
are organizing an event Gita Govindam on MAy 21, 2005 at Plainsboro,
NJ. It is choreographed and presented by Padma Bhushan Kalanidhi
Narayanan, based on Jayadeva's compositions.
...Dance to the rhythm of life
Bharatanatyam, Folk and bollywood style dance lessons are offered to children between 5-16
Classes are taken on individual basis and in batches.
Choreography for filmi and folk dance are offered to both adults and youngsters..
Classes are conducted in Edison, NJ.
Email: bharatanatyamclasses at yahoo.com
7) Carnatic Music classes NJ: This is Sirisha Yerramilli. I am conducting carnatic music classes (vocal),light music,slokas and bhajans near Hamilton NJ.I'm disciple of Smt.Sundari Janaki Raman. Contact me at email email@example.com for further information.
8) Sowmya Natarajan teaches Carnatic vocal veena and tiruppugazh lessons at Edison NJ: "I teach Carnatic vocal and Veena in Edison New Jersey. I'm a direct
student of Dr. Chittibabu."
Individual attention for children and adults taking Carnatic vocal and
veena lessons. Tiruppugazh classes for children and adults are
preferably for those who are comfortable with tamizh. Contact me at
732 662 7458 or at sowmya_cotah AT yahoo.com
9) Guitar Lessons in NJ: Professional guitarist and conservatory instructor offering acoustic
guitar lessons (all styles) to students of all ages and levels.
Edison/Woodbridge area. Reasonable rates! Call me at (908) 565-2957
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask for Patrick.
10) Ms. Meenakshi Tumuluri: "My name is meenakshi. Recently i started Carnatic music classes
(Vocal) in (Bergen County) westwood , NJ . I'm a Disciple of Sangita
Kalanidhi Sri Tangore Viswanathan .And also Iam a M.A (Music) Gold
Medalist. If anyone intrested to learn contact me at this phone #
(201) 664-0901." - meenakshi_tumuluri at hotmail.com
11) Carnatic Vocal Lessons in New Jersey: Carnatic Vocal music lessons in Edison, NJ by Sugantha Venkatraman,
disciple of C.V.Kittamni Iyer, chennai. Teached carnatic music in Sri
Krishna Gana Sabha for over 30 years, currently residing permanently
in NJ. Flexible timings. Please contact me at 732-452-9512 or by
email at email@example.com
Broohi mukundEti raagam: kurinji taaLam: aadi Composer: Sadaashiva BruhmEndrar Language: Pallavi brUhi mukundEti rasanE brUhi mukundEti rasanE (brUhi) CaraNam 1 kEshava mAdhava gOvindEti krSNAnanda sadAnandEti (brUhi) CaraNam 2 rAdhA ramaNa harE rAmEti rAjIvAkSa ghanashyAmEti (brUhi) CaraNam 3 garuDa gamana nandaka hastEti khaNDita dashakandhAmastEti (brUhi) CaraNam 4 akrUra priya cakradharEti hamsa niranjana kamsa harEti (brUhi)
Ivan yaarO raagam: kaambhOji taaLam: caap Composer: Kavi Kunjara Bhaarati Language: Tamil Pallavi ivan yArO sakhiyE ariyEnE sakhi yAdonrum teriyEne sakhiyE (ivan) Anupallavi tiviloLi maNi kaustubhamum aNindu koNDu tEril EriyE singAra bhavani vArAn (ivan) CaraNam pAdattil oru mangai pakkattil oru mangai shIttaulabam pUNDa tirumArbil oru mangai EdukkAi aNindAnO ivan tAn emperumAnO sAdittu nAn sheida tava payanAi vandAnO (ivan)