|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 15 / 15
conversation threading is a good feature. but also allow sorting of mails by subjectGmail labels and sorting
Attn: podcasters of the world. i too think that the ideal length of a podcast to be 10 to 20 minutes (and not 45 minutes)the ideal podcast length : ..The magic podcast length is 20 minutes. Beyond that, your listeners will tune-out..
5) Pediacast: A Pediatric Podcast For Parents by Mike Patrick Jr, MD: Thank you. I will start listening..
6) please include post subject to TITLE: dear joel, please include post subject to TITLE - e.g., change "Joel
on Software" to "Joel on Software : Getting MarkDown and SmartyPants
working with EditPad Pro" - At the very very least, it helps while
7) del.icio.us delete account versus start again: who doesn't love delicious services..
would be nice if - it would be possible to just delete all links and
"start again" instead of having to delete account and register again.
because in between those 2 events there is a chance of "anyone able to
register this username."
In Singapore, during my daily travel, I can avoid using the bus, but not the trains.
Off late, acts of public in-decency have been on the rise.
Ofcourse, am learning something from every one of these situations. every one of these situations remind me of "See No Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil"
I can easily see no evil by closing my eyes. But closing my ears is not so easy. Only yesterday, someone was SHOUTING on the phone. Since the N73 engineers have designed the headphones allow any noise :-), it is all the more difficult !
I have an idea that am sure is easily implementable in Singapore
if you have not seen http://rudesingaporeans.blogspot.com/ , do so !
10) would be nice if the file names contained the name of the podcaster: am listening to podcasts from http://www.itconversations.com averaging 1 in 2
days. it would be nice if the mp3 file names contain the name of the podcaster..
http://www.itconversations.com/audio/download/itconversations-400.mp3 could be
check the mp3 file names for IBM's podcasts and others @ podtech.net
the latest from IBM is http://audio.podtech.net/audio/ibm/20060811_shortcut_no3.mp3
the latest from SAP is http://audio.podtech.net/audio/SAP/052406_SAP_Vishal_Sika_PodTech.mp3
consider creating all file names to start with YYYYMMDD
13) Lalim VCD Player (Freeware) (Win95,Win98,WinME,Win2000 and WinXP): Lalim VCD Player is a player, designed to play Video CDs. If the Video
CD contains music tracks, you can simply click a button to play the
track that responds to it. You can also set the volume, bass and
treble, view full screen and more. The program is simple and small,
just download and run, no installation required.
14) Dynamic DNS Network Services - dyndns.org: We provide free dynamic/static DNS aliasing services and
web redirection services to the net community. The
navigation bar to your right will direct you towards these
services. Please visit our sponsors and consider donating
to help us continue to provide these services to the
community for free long into the future. Your support is
vital to our efforts to expand and improve our services and
reliability. Thanks in advance for your support!
15) Encompass Magazine, Charting a Sustainable Course - February / March 2001: Jim : "What an exciting concept! I would love to see this
happen everywhere. Cars are the stinking dinosaur of the
20th century. Leaving the airport yesterday, I remember
thinking to myself, "there's no way you pry the cars away
from these people". And you couldn't take my car away from
me right now. Life totally sucks down here without a car.
The urbanized world will have to be redesigned to
accomodate a car-free lifestyle but I think it would be
more than worth it. I think it's critical for the future
of our planet's environment, the environment our children
and grand-children will have to breathe and play in."