|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 50 / 229
2) Public Spyware Removal Guid for AntiSpywareBox
: Newly released AntiSpywareBox from the makers of TitanShield is wide
spread throughout the web infecting machines. AntiSpywareBox is a Fake
spyware remover displaying false security messages trying to get the
user to purchase.
3) World of Veena Music by Sujana Vadlamani: This site contains classical veena music in real audio by Sujana
Parupalli who is the grand daughter of Gayaka Sarvabhouma Parupalli
4) Tiruvarur Vaidyanathan: Web page is written on Sri Tiruvarur Vaidyanathan, a leading mridangist of the
day. Having played for many stalwart Vocalists and instrumentalists, no doubt -
he is one of the top instrumentalists. Web page aims to introduce basics and
advanced playing techniques of mridangam in the next phase of development. Hope
readers will enjoy it.
5) T.M.Krishna: T.M.Krishna is one of the leading artists in the field of carnatic
music (Indian classical music-south Indian style) today. He has been
performing from the age of 12. Today he is the youngest singer to
occupy the top slot in almost every major music festival.
6) T.V. Ramprasadh: T.V.Ramprasadh is one of the prominent Carnatic classical vocalists.
Gifted with a mellow, bass voice capable of a panoramic range,
Ramprasadh has trained it with infinite patience and practice, and
shaped it into a voice that weaves a magical spell of sonic beauty.
His captivating voice, clarity in diction and unique style have evoked
unqualified approbation of all listeners. He is capable of
establishing an instant rapport with listeners and his haunting
strains linger in the mind of audiences’ world over. He maintains
purity of the classical form through discipline, concentration and
uncompromising adherence of tradition.
7) Carnatic Music Page of Deepa Srinivasan: She has performed in Bangalore, Cuddalore, Thanjavur, Karaikudi,
Mallur and so on. She has peformed in different sabhas like Vidwath
Samajam, YACM, Bharath Kalachar, Kapali Fine Arts, Mylapore Fine Arts,
Rasika Ranjani Sabha, Naada Inbum in Madras; and in sabhas like Gayana
Samaj, Indian Institute of World Culture, Yuvanika, Jayanagar Cultural
Association in Bangalore. She has also performed in places like
Austin, College Station, Houston and Dallas in the USA
8) Medha Hari: If you try to find other professional Bharatanatyam dancers who by the
age of ten had already received two excellent reviews in the Hindu, as
well as many newspapers and magazines, you will certainly realize that
the great critical acclaim and the affectionate reception by the
spectators are well-deserved.
9) Chembai Vaidyanatha Iyer: With a knowledge of the art deeply acquired and with a voice that
earned Chembai Vaidyanatha Bagavathar the fame of bell metal voiced
bhagavathar with its power and majesty yet sweet and melodious, he
rose to supreme heights, taking vast audiences to rapturous delights
in a span of about 70 years of performance expertise. A humble man, he
attributed all his success to his favorite God - Guruvayurappan. His
closed left fist gently swaying up and down, the joy of pure nada when
he held on to single notes, his very own kathiri swaras, his
stupendous stamina, his great sense of humour, his closed mouth
singing of ragas, his abiding sympathy for his fellow accompanists as
also his disciples endeared him to connoisseurs and critics alike
12) BHP Billiton Sustainability Report 2006 - License to Operate: ..At BHP Billiton we recognise the intrinsic link between sound
sustainability performance and long-term business viability. Our
business Strategic Framework reflects this understanding, presenting
Licence to Operate as a key Framework element..
16) 411 VirusBurst
: Remove Rogue Anti-Spyware VirusBurst.
VirusBurst, a Rogue Anti-Spyware program, installs through a Trojan
onto your PC where it displays, from a system tray icon, an update
notification. The update notification is similar to the Windows update
balloon. Users are then tricked into clicking the message.
The notification balloon will read “System detected virus activities.
They may cause critical system failure. Please, use anti-malware
software to clean and protect your system from parasite programs.
Click this ballon to get all available software.”
18) Hurting from SpyHeal? : Public Removal Guide: Newly released SpyHeal is wide spread throughout the web infecting
machines. SpyHeal is a Fake spyware remover displaying false security
messages trying to get the user to purchase.
20) Bhajanothsava Naamasankeerthana and Bhagavatha Sammelanam: From time immemorial our saints and ancestors have stated
unambiguously that in “Kaliyuga”, the easiest way of salvation would
be, chanting the name of “Bhagavan” by “Namasankeerthana”. With
avowed object of conducting Bhajanothsava-Naamasankeerthana,
Bhagavatha Sammelanam, etc., regularly in Coimbatore District and for
the welfare and upliftment of the World and its inhabitants, a Public
Charitable Trust named, Sri Naamasankeerthanaa Trust was formed.
21) BHARATANATYAM CLASSES IN KALAKSHETRA STYLE IN EDISON NJ: Kalakshetra style of Bharatanatyam by well trained Kalakshetra Alumni
Classes conducted in Edison NJ for beginners, intermediates & advanced
levels. Dance theory taught to all levels & Nattuvangam class for
Carnatic music & Bhajans taught.
contact: Anuradha Renganathan
22) Sudhas Carnatic Songs: Basically Sudha is a Professional Carnatic Vocalist based in
Chennai. Dedicated herself to the World of Music. She is doing
research in music, voice culture. Holding Master Degree in Music.
Also playing Veena. Learnt Western Voice culture and Piano in
Finland and presented various types of presentation.
23) Bharatanatyam Varnam Instructional DVD & VCDs: Bharatanatyam Varnam - The Sum & Substance
An Exposition by Priyadarsini Govind
Combo Pack of DVD & Audio CD with 2 Varnams demonstrated
Theory, Demonstration & Recital and audio tracks of two varnams
Varnam is an important component of Bharathanatyam that ageless and
exquisite dance form of India. True to its name, 'Varnam' lends
colour , variety and verve to the dance recital and serves as a
perfect yardstick to judge the quality of the dance and the
competence of the dancer.
This product developed by Swathi Soft Solutions under their Sanskriti
Series, eminent danseuse 'Nrithya Choodamani' Priyadarsini Govind
sets out to explore 'Varnam' in a structured manner and provides a
panoptic view of this colourful element through a dazzling
demonstration & recital of two exciting Varnams:
24) Bharatanatyam Varnam instructions in DVD: Nrithya Choodamani Priyadarsini Govind sets out to explore 'Varnam'
in a structured manner and provides a panoptic view of this colourful
element through a dazzling demonstration & recital of two exciting
25) Jayashree Venkatesh and Venkatesh teach Carnatic Vocal, Violin and Keyboard and Bhajans in palatine, IL.: Jayashree Venkatesh and Venkatesh teach Carnatic Vocal, Violin and
Keyboard and Bhajans in palatine, IL. Our phono number
is 847 934-7268 and email is jayvenpad at hotmail.com
26) Carnatic Vocal Classes in Bangalore: Carnatic Music Classes. Teaching by professional having good
experience in music concerts-
National Games Housing Complex,
Tel : 94482 40080
27) NEW bharathanatyam classses in The Woodlands,TX: I am a Bharathanatyam dancer with over 25 years experience in the
field. Through my dance school "NARTHANYA" , I have been passing on
the valuable traditions of this wonderful artform to those
interested in NJ. Now I am moving base to TX and will be available
for classes in The Woodlands beginning May 2005.
If interested, please email me at
or visit my website.
...Dance to the rhythm of life
Bharatanatyam, Folk and bollywood style dance lessons are offered to children between 5-16
Classes are taken on individual basis and in batches.
Choreography for filmi and folk dance are offered to both adults and youngsters..
Classes are conducted in Edison, NJ.
Email: bharatanatyamclasses at yahoo.com
29) Keyboard Sathya: Master K Sathyanarayanan, a prodigy is just 9 year old (2004-08-08).
He is presently learning instrumental under Mandolin shri U Shrinivas
and vocal under Sri Badrinathan.
31) Darshan Kumari: Darshan Kumari is a disciple of Shri Raj Kumar Bali and Shri Jamaluddin
Bhartiya, a senior disciple of Pandit Ravi Shankar. She also has had extensive
training from the famous Veena player Ustad Ziamoinuddin Dagar.
She teaches at the School of Indian arts, located in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands, and does performances.
34) Ragavan Manian, vocalist: Ragavan Manian is a vocalist and disciple of maestro Dr. Balamurali
Krishna. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area now where he actively
performs, practices and composes carnatic music. He plays violin and
bansuri, besides a host of other instruments. His instrumental skills are
largely self-taught. He is one of the key artists in
the Thillana light music band (www.thillana.net) . He is a software engineer
profession and a
graduate of IIT Madras.
36) Mirudhangam-Teacher in Oakdale, PA: Mirudhangam-Teacher.
Address: Oakdale, PA ( changed on 2005-06-03. previously: 3K Reading Road,
Edison, NJ-08817 )
This teacher learned and had been performing since 1990.
Guru: Poongulam Shri. Sabesaiyer.
Classes available in weekends too.
37) Mrs. Subhadra Natarajan: Profession: Carnatic Music teacher & Music composer
38) Aparna Devaguptapu: Carnatic Vocal Lessons in Cleveland, OH: Contact Details:Phone: 3309633967
43) Targeted Serendipity: Weblogs aren't just glorified pages of links and rambling personal
sites; they are an antidote to mass media. According to the author
of "The Weblog Handbook," Rebecca Blood, they are also bringing
creative expression to everyday people when they need it most.