|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 15 / 15
4) Getting Started With the NetBeans IDE 5.0 BlueJ Edition: BlueJ is an integrated development environment (IDE) specifically
designed for teaching students object-oriented programming using the
Java programming language. Although BlueJ covers the introductory
phase of learning to program, the NetBeans IDE offers powerful tools
for professional developers. Taking the inevitable step from one into
the other has been a difficult barrier for students -- until now.
5) BHP Billiton Sustainability Report 2006 - License to Operate: ..At BHP Billiton we recognise the intrinsic link between sound
sustainability performance and long-term business viability. Our
business Strategic Framework reflects this understanding, presenting
Licence to Operate as a key Framework element..
In Singapore, during my daily travel, I can avoid using the bus, but not the trains.
Off late, acts of public in-decency have been on the rise.
Ofcourse, am learning something from every one of these situations. every one of these situations remind me of "See No Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil"
I can easily see no evil by closing my eyes. But closing my ears is not so easy. Only yesterday, someone was SHOUTING on the phone. Since the N73 engineers have designed the headphones allow any noise :-), it is all the more difficult !
I have an idea that am sure is easily implementable in Singapore
if you have not seen http://rudesingaporeans.blogspot.com/ , do so !
12) Find Your Neighbor’s Default Wireless Router Password: ..Hopefully you’ll only use this huge list of default router
login/passwords for helping out your friends when they’ve misplaced
theirs, and not for logging into your neighbor’s wireless and messing
with their settings..
13) new servers: ..we’re looking for: 22 boxes, AMD 3800 or similar, cheapest HD, 1-2gb
of RAM, Debian AMD64 (this is important), private and public 100mbps
network..A per-server monthly price including space and bandwidth is
what we’re looking for..
14) John Maeda: The Master of Simplicity: John Maeda is a graphic designer, visual artist, and computer
scientist at the MIT Media Lab. He’s been dubbed “the Master of
Simplicity,” is the author of a blog on simplicity, and also has a new
book called The Laws of Simplicity. The book outlines ten laws of
simplicity over 100 pages (a page count restraint Maeda imposed on