|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 50 / 144
7) Firefox: The award-winning, free Web browser is better than ever. Browse the
Web with confidence - Firefox protects you from viruses, spyware and
pop-ups. Enjoy improvements to performance, ease of use and privacy.
11) World of Veena Music by Sujana Vadlamani: This site contains classical veena music in real audio by Sujana
Parupalli who is the grand daughter of Gayaka Sarvabhouma Parupalli
12) Vikshepa: Home page of Vikshepa-Group comprises of Vinod
M.K,Aravind,Pramodh,Solomon and Keerthi. All song lyrics by Vinod M.K
and orchestra by Vikshepa.The songs are rendered by Vinod M.k and
Pramodh. The songs and tunes are original.The songs are in Hindi and
Tamil.Please listen to the tunes and send your comments.
13) Savithri Arts Academy: Internationally acclaimed classical dancer Dr. Sinduri Jayasinghe is
the Founder, Director and Guru of Savithri Arts Academy which was
established in 1997. Specializing in Bharatha Natyam, Kuchipudi, folk
dances of India and Sri Lanka, we offer Karnatic and Hindustani
musical courses as well. The Academy is situated in Cerritos, California.
14) Sri Ogirala Veera Raghava Sarma: web site gives life history of Sri Ogirala Veera Raghava Sarma, who
composed 86 compositions in classical carnatic style and also the list
15) Tiruvarur Vaidyanathan: Web page is written on Sri Tiruvarur Vaidyanathan, a leading mridangist of the
day. Having played for many stalwart Vocalists and instrumentalists, no doubt -
he is one of the top instrumentalists. Web page aims to introduce basics and
advanced playing techniques of mridangam in the next phase of development. Hope
readers will enjoy it.
18) SwarShala: SwarShala is a wonderful tool for anyone interested in Indian
classical music, whether beginner or advanced, by providing means of
learning, practicing and composing this style of music. Such a user
will be able to create fully customized practice sessions with the
required instruments, cycles, pitch, tempo, acceleration, etc... and
select them to be played at wish.
19) T.M.Krishna: T.M.Krishna is one of the leading artists in the field of carnatic
music (Indian classical music-south Indian style) today. He has been
performing from the age of 12. Today he is the youngest singer to
occupy the top slot in almost every major music festival.
20) T.V. Ramprasadh: T.V.Ramprasadh is one of the prominent Carnatic classical vocalists.
Gifted with a mellow, bass voice capable of a panoramic range,
Ramprasadh has trained it with infinite patience and practice, and
shaped it into a voice that weaves a magical spell of sonic beauty.
His captivating voice, clarity in diction and unique style have evoked
unqualified approbation of all listeners. He is capable of
establishing an instant rapport with listeners and his haunting
strains linger in the mind of audiences’ world over. He maintains
purity of the classical form through discipline, concentration and
uncompromising adherence of tradition.
21) Chicago Tyagaraja Utsavam: Chicago Tyagaraja Utsavam (CTU) is a not-for-profit organization
dedicated to promoting Carnatic music in the USA. We actively support
students, teachers and amateurs of all ages in the midwest to learn,
perform, master and propogate this classical art which is at once
ancient and contemporary.
22) Carnatic Music Page of Deepa Srinivasan: She has performed in Bangalore, Cuddalore, Thanjavur, Karaikudi,
Mallur and so on. She has peformed in different sabhas like Vidwath
Samajam, YACM, Bharath Kalachar, Kapali Fine Arts, Mylapore Fine Arts,
Rasika Ranjani Sabha, Naada Inbum in Madras; and in sabhas like Gayana
Samaj, Indian Institute of World Culture, Yuvanika, Jayanagar Cultural
Association in Bangalore. She has also performed in places like
Austin, College Station, Houston and Dallas in the USA
24) Medha Hari: If you try to find other professional Bharatanatyam dancers who by the
age of ten had already received two excellent reviews in the Hindu, as
well as many newspapers and magazines, you will certainly realize that
the great critical acclaim and the affectionate reception by the
spectators are well-deserved.
25) Chembai Vaidyanatha Iyer: With a knowledge of the art deeply acquired and with a voice that
earned Chembai Vaidyanatha Bagavathar the fame of bell metal voiced
bhagavathar with its power and majesty yet sweet and melodious, he
rose to supreme heights, taking vast audiences to rapturous delights
in a span of about 70 years of performance expertise. A humble man, he
attributed all his success to his favorite God - Guruvayurappan. His
closed left fist gently swaying up and down, the joy of pure nada when
he held on to single notes, his very own kathiri swaras, his
stupendous stamina, his great sense of humour, his closed mouth
singing of ragas, his abiding sympathy for his fellow accompanists as
also his disciples endeared him to connoisseurs and critics alike
28) Future Carnatic Music: ..If we (yes, those of us who enjoy good carnatic music) do nothing
more than brag about the golden era of carnatic music and carry on
doing things the way we are doing things at present, carnatic music
will slowly but surely fade into oblivion..
31) nature gate: Herbal Creme de Peppermint: After reading What’s
the Deal With Fluoride?, I decided to take action. Since some
weeks, am using nature's
gate's natural toothpaste Herbal Creme de Peppermint which is
"fluoride-free" --- contains NO (artificial colors, artificial sweeteners,
animal ingredients, preservatives) --- what about your toothpaste contents ?
40) Getting Started With the NetBeans IDE 5.0 BlueJ Edition: BlueJ is an integrated development environment (IDE) specifically
designed for teaching students object-oriented programming using the
Java programming language. Although BlueJ covers the introductory
phase of learning to program, the NetBeans IDE offers powerful tools
for professional developers. Taking the inevitable step from one into
the other has been a difficult barrier for students -- until now.
44) BHP Billiton Sustainability Report 2006 - License to Operate: ..At BHP Billiton we recognise the intrinsic link between sound
sustainability performance and long-term business viability. Our
business Strategic Framework reflects this understanding, presenting
Licence to Operate as a key Framework element..
47) zenwalk: Zenwalk is a GNU/Linux operating system, designed to provide the
following characteristics :
48) ISO Recorder: ISO Recorder is a tool (power toy) for Windows XP, 2003 and now
Windows Vista, that allows (depending on the Windows version) to burn
CD and DVD images, copy disks, make images of the existing data CDs
and DVDs and create ISO images from a content of a disk folder.