|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 7 / 7
1) Is the Internet Second Nature?: Business leaders everywhere are asking, What is the future of the Internet economy? Good question. But here's a better one: Are you tapping the real power of the Net to transform your company here and now? For leaders at Cisco, Intel, and Microsoft, the answer is a resounding "yes."
"The long haul is going to be about the complete
reinvention of companies. It's not a matter of throwing
technology at a problem. It's a matter of changing
every aspect of how the company works internally."
-- Peter Solvik, CIO of Cisco Systems
2) In essence, I got my MBA from the university of life during a social uprising.: "In essence, I got my MBA from the university of life during a social uprising." -- Chris Doyle, former VP of public relations for Altrec.com
Read this article:
3) You really can do good and do well at the same time.: "You really can do good and do well at the same time." -- Jonathan M. Tisch, president and CEO of Loews Hotels
Read this article:
5) People don't leave companies -- they leave leaders.: "People don't leave companies -- they leave leaders."
-- Richard Leider, founding partner, the Inventure Group
6) Geshe Kelsang Gyatso: lists the eight worldly attitudes we should strive to be
7) Failure is a prerequisite for great success and double your rate of failure: Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond
looked like their greatest failure..... Failure is a
for great success. If you want to succeed faster, double
rate of failure..... Remember, you only have to succeed the