|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 45 / 45
2) Luigi Cornaro: How to Live 100 Years -- La vita Sobra: He cut down his intake of food to twelve ounces of solid foods and
fourteen ounces of wine. He called his system la vita sobra, which
became the name of the book he wrote later, "The Sober Life." With
this small intake of food, Luigi immediately began to feel better. At
the end of the year he was completely free of all his health
3) Homepage des »Bund für Gesundheit e.V.« WWW.BFGEV.DE: Type the description here.
4) Educate-Yourself - Forbidden Cures: There are a number of alternative healing therapies that work so well
and cost so little (compared to conventional treatment), that
Organized Medicine, the Food & Drug Administration, and their
overlords in the Pharmaceutical Industry (The Big Three) would rather
the public not know about them. The reason is obvious: Alternative,
non-toxic therapies represent a potential loss of billions of dollars
to allopathic (drug) medicine and drug companies.
6) ANTI-TOXINS DON'T EXIST. THAT'S JUST MEDICAL PROPAGANDA.: Only the living body heals itself. Antitoxins don't exist. They are a
lie fabricated and marketed by the pharmaceutical industry.
When you water fast, i.e., physiologically rest, and do not
ingest "necessary nutrients", from where does the living body get
its "necessary nutrients" and successfully heal itself, of all kinds
of health problems?
7) bought Dr Gillian McKeith's Living Food for Health: ... Dr Edmond Bordeaux Szekely concluded his lifetime of research by issuing four very specific dietary food categorisations
9) The Doors Of Perception: Why Americans Will Believe Almost Anything 8/15/01: We are the most conditioned, programmed beings the world has ever known. Not only are our thoughts and attitudes continually being shaped and molded; our very awareness of the whole design seems like it is being subtly and inexorably erased.
The doors of our perception are carefully and precisely regulated.
Who cares, right?
10) Garden of Health - Living Foods Lifestyle - Karen Fierro: Type the description here.
12) Food Remedies: Hair Problems: A nutrient-rich diet contributes to a healthy head of hair. Without
omega-3 fatty acids, hair is often dry and lifeless. Foods rich in
biotin, copper, zinc, selenium, and para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) may
promote hair growth or slow hair loss.
13) Secrets of the Edible Oil Industry 8/1/01: Modern-day diets high in hydrogenated vegetable oils instead of
traditional animal fats are implicated in causing a significant
increase in heart disease and cancer.
14) Your Teflon Frying Pan May Be Causing Problems 8/1/01: Nothing may stick to Teflon, but new research suggests that the
byproducts of the heat-resistant coating may be sticking around in
the environment for a long time.
15) THE MERCK MANUAL--Home Edition, Sec. 4, Ch. 38, Occupational Lung Diseases: Occupational lung diseases are caused by harmful particles, mists,
vapors, or gases inhaled while a person works. Where in the airways
or lungs an inhaled substance ends up and what type of lung disease
develops depend on the size and kind of particles inhaled. Larger
particles may get trapped in the nose or large airways, but the
smallest ones reach the lungs. There, some particles dissolve and may
be absorbed into the bloodstream; most solid particles that don't
dissolve are removed by the body's defenses.
16) Shirley\'s Wellness Cafe: Holistic Health for People and Animals: Type the description here.
17) RESPIRATORY SYSTEM : STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF THE LUNG : The main function of the lungs is (rapid) gas exchange. This is
accomplished by a well-coordinated interaction of the lungs with the
central nervous system, the diaphragm and chest wall musculature, and
the circulatory system.
This is a free public library of holistic agriculture, holistic
health, self-sufficient living, and personal development. It offers
you the opportunity to read accurately rendered, unabridged texts of
carefully-selected older books whose importance and contemporary
relevance has not diminished. Most books in this library are out of
print and can be hard to find; many are old enough to be public
19) HealthWorld Online - Detoxification Programs - General Detoxification and Cleansing: Type the description here.
20) Dr. Sidhwa: The Quintessence of Natural Living for health and happiness: The Quintessence of Natural Living is that which provides
physical health, mental and emotional poise and spiritual
integrity to the human organism to suffuse it with joy and
How to survive a Heart attack - Please Read... You can save your own life To all my friends for precautionary measure. A heart attack can happen to anyone Let's say it's 6:15 p.m. and you're driving home (alone of course),after an unusually hard day on the job. You're really tired, upset and frustrated. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to radiate out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home; unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far.What can you do? You've been trained in CPR but the guy that taught the course neglected to tell you how to perform it on yourself. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, this article seemed to be in order. Without help, the person whose heart stops beating properly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. Deep breaths and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital. Tell as many other people as possible about this, it could save their lives! If everyone who gets this sends it to ten people, you can bet that we'll save at least one life. From Health Cares, Rochester General Hospital via Chapter 240snewsletter AND THE BEAT GOES ON ... (reprint from The Mended Hearts, Inc.publication, Heart Response)
22) Betel Nut Powder Causes Cancers in Mice: Colorful, attractive little pouches hang from most cigarette kiosks and smaller grocery stores in India. Filled with a specially manufactured powder that mimics the betel nut and leaf flavor, these pouches are a popular chew. Millions of Indians of all ages buy and eat the stuff each day.
But now S. K. Nigam and colleagues working at the National Institute
of Occupational Health in Ahmedabad (news - web sites), in the
western state of Gujarat, have published a paper in the Indian
journal Current Science linking this powder to cancerous tumors in
lab mice. The message is clear: the powder may have a similar impact
on the human body.
NST is an extremely powerful multidimensional technique, which has
been specifically developed for the ongoing dynamic integration of
the structure and viscera via stimulation of the central, peripheral
autonomic nervous systems.
The main objective is to remove pain and dysfunctional physiological
conditions by restoring the structural integrity of the body.
In essence NST provides the body with an opportunity to reintegrate
on many levels, and thus return to and maintain normal homeostatic
limits on a daily basis.
24) Internet Scout Project - Susan Calcari: >Susan Calcari lost her long battle with breast cancer on Sunday July 8, >2001. Her services will be today on Madison, WI. More information about >Susan is available from the Internet Scout Project pages >http://scout.cs.wisc.edu/ The Internet Scout newsletter is a weekly >publication, published every Friday since 1994. It is funded by the >National Science Foundation and has over 100,000 readers.
>At early networking conferences, we used to joke that "there was
>line at the ladies room," since in those days the attendees were
>men. Susan was one of the original "net-dot-babes," and her wide
>good humor enlivened many a meeting.
27) Hallelujah Acres: the biblical natural diet: Rev. George Malkmus eliminated his colon cancer and
numerous other serious health problems over twenty-five
years ago by following biblical principles for a natural
diet and healthy lifestyle.
28) JEAA - Just Eat An Apple : Magazine on raw foods,vegetarianism and living foods.: JEAA is the very best magazine on the subject of raw foods
and natural living. It features articles you'll never see
anywhere else, on subjects no one dares to talk about.
29) Living Nutrition Magazine with Roe Gallo, Doug Graham, T.C. Fry: Living Nutrition Magazine is the world's only periodical
dedicated to teaching health seekers how to eat their
natural diet of alive raw fruits and vegetables and build
everlasting superb health in this modern, stress-filled
30) The Natural Health Many-To-Many: The M2M is a quarterly snailmail publication that comes out
around the middle of March, June, September, and December
containing a distillation of members' own knowledge and
life experiences related to living a natural lifestyle,
together with relevant articles and cartoons. Recent issues
have been running in excess of 150 pages.
31) Interview with Aajonus Vonderplanitz: Aajonus: "Now that I consume so much raw protein and fat, I
enjoy sex 1-6 hours, and maintain energy with only 5-6
hours sleep daily. I feel like I have finally achieved and
chosen heaven on Earth." "After 12 years eating raw meat
and never having had any more than a little diarrhea, I
learned to relax and not fear raw foodborne bacteria and
32) New Approach to a Discoloring Skin Disorder - vitilego: About one to two percent percent of Americans
have vitilego, a loss of pigment causing white patches to
appear on the
skin. While the condition is not contagious, painful, itchy
the disfigurement it can be -- especially for dark-skinned
profoundly damaging socially, professionally and
psychologically. In India,
vitilego is referred to as "white leprosy," and women with
it are often
discriminated against in marriage. If they develop vitilego
it can be cause for divorce. Vitilego results from the loss
These are the skin cells that produce melanin, the pigment
that gives skin
its color. This report describes several new advances in
33) Dr. Bass: Luigi Cornaro - How to live one hundred years: An example of how life may be prolonged to advanced years
by abstemious living which allows the body to conserve its
energy, is found in the following examples from "The Art of
Living Long" by Luigi Cornaro, published in 1558 in Padua,
34) Stanley Bass: Sequential Eating - Food Combining: To simplify this concept of sequential or layered eating,
the basic rule or principle can be stated as follows: Eat
the most watery food first, the next less watery food
35) Dr. Stanley S. Bass: Super nutrition and superior health -- Natural Hygiene theory: Since the 1940's I have been a Natural Hygienist according
to Dr. Gian-Cursio's standards.
I've been my own doctor all my life, except for accidents
and emergency care, which were rare.
I met Dr. Shelton, wrote articles for him for years, and I
know Dr. Esser, Dr. Benesh, Dr. Burton, Dr. Scott, Dr.
Gehman and the oldtimers in Natural Hygiene.
36) Announcing The Negative Calorie Diet (TM) - Throw the rest of your diet and weight loss programs away!: The Negative Calorie DietTM is based on scientific research
and more than 100 foods requiring your body to "BURN" more
calories processing them through your digestive system than
the actual calorie content of the food itself. This results
in your body burning up the excessive stored fat!
but the *body* does the healing whether bones are set by
modern casts or by
old fashion splints - I seem to recall Dr Keki Sidhwa knew
how to splint
broken bones using sticks, and believed that his hygienic
superior to modern methods
42) SICK? WHY IN ORDER TO GET WELL YOU MUST GET SICKER: If you are sick for a long time, to recover your health, you must re-awaken and re-express old pains or symptoms you had on the way from your good health to your disease. This is part of the healing process. This is the course of restoration from disease back to health. All disease is self-limited. If the disease is suppressed by whatever means, one either accommodates to it or dies.
The initial disease, acute, lasts minutes, hours, days or
weeks. The suppressed disease becomes chronic, i.e. lasts
months, years or a lifetime. The initial fight against the
acute disease is a reaction of the body to excrete the
bodily toxins. Concomitant with this reaction of the body
to the acute disease, the sick person will get various
subjective, conscious symptoms. The acute symptoms will be
pain, abnormally contracted muscles causing immobility,
heat, redness and swelling. The acutely sick persons should
lie down, keep their bodies inactive, keep their eyes
closed and concentrate, meditate, think on, keep their
minds on their pain and discomfort till their pain and
distress completely disappear, eat no food, drink only as
much water as thirst demands and sleep all they can. If
sick persons do this, their acute diseases will completely
... follow the link...
43) HOW TO LOSE ALL THE WEIGHT YOU WANT & KEEP IT OFF ALWAYS: Obesity is excessive accumulation of body fat. The study of
fat and of obesity, is known as bariatrics. Fat is a
pathological accumulation of unwanted tissue in the
body.Obesity is a state of disease.
I have your great site on my link
page. I do not know if you have seen my first book or not
but in my book I
have some great interviews with long time raw fooders that
many people loved
and are asking for more. I am now working on my next book
and will have some
great interviews. Some of the people I am interviewing for
my next book are
Virginia Vetrano, Arthur Andrews, William Esser and Fred
Bisci. They all say
they know you and suggest I contact you to see if you'd be
in having an interview in my book. If so I can put your
contact info and
website info in my book. My first book is quickly becoming
a best seller in
the raw food movement and I know my next book will be even
bigger and better.
Please let me know if you are interested in being
interviewed and would it be
easier by email or phone.