|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 5 / 5
1) Dr. Bass: Luigi Cornaro - How to live one hundred years: An example of how life may be prolonged to advanced years
by abstemious living which allows the body to conserve its
energy, is found in the following examples from "The Art of
Living Long" by Luigi Cornaro, published in 1558 in Padua,
2) Stanley Bass: How to overcome temptation: Once the emotion creeps in, the struggle to gain control
begins. It is this struggle with the emotions which
produces the attendant suffering and misery. The very
moment you realize that an undesirable craving has entered
your consciousness, DON'T struggle with it. Absolutely
REFUSE to consider its existence
3) Stanley S. Bass: How to Solve Problems Objectively: What you will see with this method will prove to be a
literal revelation. Perplexing incidents which have
occurred in the past will reveal their solutions with a
clarity that will startle you as you become adept at this
4) Stanley Bass: Sequential Eating - Food Combining: To simplify this concept of sequential or layered eating,
the basic rule or principle can be stated as follows: Eat
the most watery food first, the next less watery food
5) Dr. Stanley S. Bass: Super nutrition and superior health -- Natural Hygiene theory: Since the 1940's I have been a Natural Hygienist according
to Dr. Gian-Cursio's standards.
I've been my own doctor all my life, except for accidents
and emergency care, which were rare.
I met Dr. Shelton, wrote articles for him for years, and I
know Dr. Esser, Dr. Benesh, Dr. Burton, Dr. Scott, Dr.
Gehman and the oldtimers in Natural Hygiene.