|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 6 / 6
1) Relax when you meditate...: Relax when you meditate... just let the body be there, the mind be there, and you are neither. You are a watcher. Watch the body, watch the mind, and remember: you are simply the watcher. Bodies come and go, mind changes every moment, only the watcher remains for eternity. This watcher is your original face.
2) Osho: Only a ripe fruit falls: One of the greatest problems...it will appear very paradoxical, but
this is true: before you can lose your ego, you must attain it. Only
a ripe fruit falls to the ground.
Ripeness is all. An unripe ego cannot be thrown, cannot be destroyed.
And if you struggle with an unripe ego to destroy and dissolve it,
the whole effort is going to be a failure. Rather than destroying it,
you will find it more strengthened in new subtle ways.
This is something basic to be understood: the ego must come to a
peak, it must be strong, it must have attained an integrity -- only
then can you dissolve it. A weak ego cannot be dissolved. And this
becomes a problem.
3) Ego - The False Center: "The first thing to be understood is what ego is. A child is born. A
child is born without any knowledge, any consciousness of his
own self. And when a child is born the first thing he becomes
aware of is not himself; the first thing he becomes aware of is
4) Friends of Osho - Discourses extracts found in the Osho Bibliography: Discourse extracts found in the Osho Bibliography
5) The Human Rights Declaration: Hypocrisy of a barbarous society: One of the most fundamental things to be always remembered
is that we are living in a hypocrite society.
Once, a great philosopher was asked: "What do you think of
The philosopher said, "It is a good idea, but somebody has to
change the idea into a reality. Civilization has not happened yet. It
is a dream of the future."
But the people who are in power -- politically, religiously, socially
-- are in power because civilization has not happened. A civilized
world, a mature man, needs no nations -- all those boundaries
are false -- needs no religions, because all those theologies are
The people who have been for thousands of years in power --
the priests, the politicians, the super-rich, they have all the
powers to prevent human evolution. But the best way to prevent it
is to convince man, "You are already civilized," to convince man,
"You are already a human being. You need not go through a
transformation, it is unnecessary."
And man's weakness is that knowing perfectly well there exists
no such thing as civilization, there exists no such thing as
human sensitivity, still he starts believing in all the lies that the
politicians have been speaking, the priests have been
preaching, the educationists have been teaching -- because it
seems simpler to just believe, you don't have to do anything for it.
To recognize the fact that you are not yet a man creates fear. The
very ground underneath your feet disappears.
Truth makes you utterly naked -- naked of all lies, naked of all
hypocrisies. That's why nobody wants truth; everybody believes
that he has got it.
6) Osho : Only a Ripe Fruit Falls: "One of the greatest problems...it will appear very paradoxical,
but this is true: before you can lose your ego, you must attain it.
Only a ripe fruit falls to the ground."