|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 18 / 18
2) Alte Wache - Willkommen: "Alte Wache" is located in the heart of Hamburg, main station and
city center can easily be reached by foot. Our beautiful rooms are
very quiet. Reservations can be made online!
3) Travel to Dresden - Germany: Dresden's residents say they live in Germany's most beautiful city.
Even after years of some neglect during the time of the GDR, Dresden
has a singular attraction, and is getting better all the time.
4) Homepage des »Bund für Gesundheit e.V.« WWW.BFGEV.DE: Type the description here.
7) Fluency - Foreign Language Learning - What is fluency?: One of the questions* that I get asked all the time is How long will
it take me to speak French fluently? Unfortunately, the answer to
this question is difficult for several reasons:
There's no universal definition of fluency
Every person has a different language-learning potential
It depends a great deal on where and how one studies
* Wondering what the other questions are? Read my FAQ.
This article is an attempt to provide you with some information about
these issues - the what, when, where, and how of fluency - so that
you can determine your own "fluency potential." :-)
8) German Etiquette and Customs for Travelers: Your visit to Germany will be more enjoyable if you understand why
people behave the way they do. You'll find information here about
German customs and etiquette for everyday occasions.
11) Hindu Tamil in Germany - Christoph & Friends Das Fotoarchiv. - Die Agentur für Ihr Bild: Type the description here.
12) Travel to Cologne - Köln - Germany: The Rhine River has long been a busy shipping corridor, making
Cologne's (Köln's) location no accident. Originally a Roman city, it
grew through the ages and established itself as a strong economic
center. Today, Cologne is a major industrial center that features a
large and beautiful Altstadt (old city center) and one of Europe's
most boisterous Carnivals, the pre-Lenten party of outlandish
costumes, music, and drink, similar to the New Orleans Mardi Gras.
14) Electronic Route Plan / Nahverkehrsgesellschaft Baden-Württemberg: nothing more to say !
15) Germans slammed for racial intolerance - JULY 4, 2001: STRASBOURG, FRANCE, July 4, 2001: The Council of Europe
said yesterday it
was deeply concerned about racism and anti-semitism in
Germany, slamming a
broad political atmosphere of intolerance and apathy toward
in the country. Its latest report on racism and intolerance
notes that the
causes of racist attacks include open and latent racism and
and a generally apathetic attitude towards such attacks.
European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI)
in housing, education and employment and expressed concern
seekers being deported to countries where they risked human-
violations. More generally, there was concern about a
intolerance. A Hindu father in Germany wrote to Hindu Press
few days ago to say that the local authorities refused to
register the Hindu
name of his new-born daughter, stating that it was
the "law" that she had to
have a German given name. Any readers of HPI familiar with
Germany law in
this regard are requested to contact email@example.com.