|carnatic.com > World Wide Wisdom||< Namaste Netizen. Login | Sign-up | About | Donate >||Search|
|Prefs: Display: title/+ content/+ tags | Sort: Changed/Added/Prio | Tags: All/Strict/Directory/4/5 | Tag sort: Count/Alpha | Hit/pg: 50/100|
No of displayed entries: 5 / 5
1) Re:to write a clear about for this tool: Hello, my name is Florian (the URL of my homepage is the title).
I'd suggest the following for an about resp. README section:
- tell something about the software
- explain the usefulness for certain cases, ie. a 2do item, a bookmark
item, etc. with examples.
- show a list of all existing categories.
see also my recent email for further questions. (Thanks for your patience: This
entry is more or less for my exercise.)
3) Help!: Hello!
Please give me advice how to use this site! I feel the good potential
of this sort-of-wiki but i still have problems using it:
- Is there a sole RecentChanges list?
- Is there a HelpPage which explains the settings table at the top?
- How can i link to other pages?
Thanks for your support in advance.
Your SemanticWeb fan groovehunter (FlorianKonnertz)
5) Test and hello of new member groovehunter: Hello people!
My name is Florian aka groovehunter, i'm german, currently live in
germany and study information science. I'm interested in knowledge
management in the widest sense, in philosophy, wisdom traditions and
how the information technology can help for collaboration of all
people in a free and open way. I maintain a public wiki for this
purpose, it's called NooWiki, please see my homepage.
I am new to this site, still learning about the navigation, the
categories, etc. - it looks good to me, so i decided to register right
now and add this entry for a test.
cu, FloK, 10-07