carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : via HPI
Searching for "via HPI" .....
- * [via HPI] (new) ..... 220.127.116.11
- * [viaweb] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=viaweb]) ..... 18.104.22.168
- * [HPI] (new) ..... 22.214.171.124
- [Singapore Property Guide|http://era.jehpin.com/] - Your personal guide to buying and selling a property in Singapore. Lewis Liew has helped me. Do contact him !
- * The Rafale made by French giant Dassault Aviation
- Oh, Poor India!
- source : http://www.hindu.org/hpi_sources/3-3-02gautier.html
- Poor India ! Do thy Oxford-speaking, pipe-smoking, Scotch-drinking journalists understand that post 11th September and December 13th, there has been a shift in the Pakistani strategy vis a vis India. After the intense American pressure to give-up terrorism, they have resorted to triggering a communal war here: the Godhra killings were the first such example of this new strategy, as reports speak of Pakistani illegals leading the mob (as well as Congress Muslim local leaders). Foreign funds for the Islamic cause in South Asia have also dried-up, as the United States has frozen many accounts, and part of the new scheme is to generate local funds in India via the madrasas, by creating a feeling of insecurity amongst the Muslim minority and then say: "look what happened to us in Ahmedabad, we need funds to protect ourselves". Do Indian journalists know that madrasas in UP get 33 crores from the government per year and in Bengal 135 ? If they do, they make sure it is never publicized.
- [via HPI] and HPI adds: Hindus and Jains have been trying for years to educate the public that the swastika is a religious symbol with thousands of years
- via HPI
- [Sources] > via HPI
- via http://www.hindu.org/
- not yet been received by HPI. Sri Jayendra Puri Swami is the
- Monastery, home of HPI. He and Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami were
18 matches found in 6 pages.