carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : XML
Searching for "XML" .....
- * [XML is easy] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=XML%20is%20easy]) ..... 18.104.22.168
- * [XML] (new) ..... 22.214.171.124
- 2004 June 27: [How to write a better weblog|http://diveintomark.org/archives/2002/04/24/how_to_write_a_better_weblog] : .....Forget HTML, CSS, RSS, XML, OPML, Google boxes, and auto-linkbacks. Want a better weblog? Read Strunk and White’s [The Elements of Style].....
- Peter Van Dijck
- [XML is easy]
- XML is easy
- [Links] > [XML] is easy
- [Computers] > XML is Extensible Markup Language
- [XML is easy]
- [Mark Pilgrim] [:|http://diveintomark.org/archives/2002/12/19.html#dive_into_xml] [What is RSS?|http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/18/dive-into-xml.html] Congrats on getting paid directly for writing :-) (and why does the first page of the article not contain the expansion of the acronym ? - Am I missing something ?)
- Ivo Totev
- Ivo Totev is technology evangelist at [SAP]. He gives technical, customer, and keynote presentations on Java and Web Services technologies and strategy, and has spoken on major technical conferences including Java ONE. He has over 10 years experience in the IT industry and has worked in consulting positions for various companies. Prior to joining SAP Ivo spent several years with Sun Microsystems as technology evangelist focusing on J2EE, J2ME and XML.
- I think I can do it, in 28 words, not 25. (Note this is derived from the answer to the question on the XML-RPC website.)
15 matches found in 8 pages.