carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Vipassana
Searching for "Vipassana" .....
- * [Vipassana] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Vipassana]) ..... 220.127.116.11
- * [Vipassana Meditation] (new) ..... 18.104.22.168
- [moksha], [RAQ], [Sandhyavandanam], [Yoga], [The most beautiful place in the world], [What is the purpose of life?], [Satsanga], [Vipassana], [Marriage]
- [Words] > Vipassana
- http://www.dhamma.org/vipassan.htm : ...Vipassana, which means to see things as they really are, is one of India's most ancient techniques of meditation. It was rediscovered by Gotama Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills, i.e., an Art Of Living.
- This non-sectarian technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation. Healing, not merely the curing of diseases, but the essential healing of human suffering, is its purpose. Vipassana is a way of self-transformation through self-observation...
- Vipassana Meditation
- [Meditation] > Vipassana [Meditation]
- http://www.dhamma.org/ : "This is the international home page of the organizations which offer courses in Vipassana Meditation in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin as taught by S.N. Goenka and his assistant teachers."
- ..... Vipassana, which means to see things as they really are, is one of India's most ancient techniques of meditation. It was taught in India more than 2500 years ago as a universal remedy for universal ills, i.e., an Art of Living. For those who are not familiar with Vipassana Meditation, an Introduction to Vipassana by Mr. Goenka is available.....
13 matches found in 4 pages.