carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Vibrations
Searching for "Vibrations" .....
- * [Vibrations] (new) ..... 22.214.171.124
- I feel so much anger towards my mother....
- We are living in a certain kind of new sphere, a new psychological lake, in which whatever you do creates certain vibrations around you. It touches people, reaches to unknown sources.
- In a happy mood of great rejoicing village folk move about freely, mixing with one another without any reserve, all enmity being forgotten. People embrace one another with love. Deepavali is a great unifying force. Those with keen inner spiritual ears will clearly hear the voice of the sages, "O Children of God! unite, and love all". The vibrations produced by the greetings of love which fill the atmosphere are powerful enough to bring about a change of heart in every man and woman in the world. Alas! That heart has considerably hardened, and only a continuous celebration of Deepavali in our homes can rekindle in us the urgent need of turning away from the ruinous path of hatred.
- Padma Varadan
- Being the offspring of a towering figure is indeed a mixed blessing; the standards of excellence are predefined, goals of achievement are laid out and the atmosphere is charged with the right vibrations to ensure motivation. Chances are that one's own inadequacies to make the grade can also be demoralising. Yet, in my case, opportunities have been countless to observe, emulate and learn from the great master, a stern disciplinarian and a fond parent. Down the memory lane are firmly etched impressions gathering over four decades and more of close association.
- The Hand That Rocks The Cradle Rules the World
- Let me tell you a sad story. We have a book in our library which describes a plan, made by the Christians, to destroy Hinduism in Sri Lanka and India. One of their major tactics is to get the Hindu women out of the homes and working in the world. They knew that the spiritual force within the home is created by the unworldly woman. They knew that a secure woman makes for a secure home and family, a secure husband and a secure religion. They knew that the Hindu woman is the key to the perpetuation of Hinduism as long as she is in the home. If the woman is in the home, if she is happy and content and the children are nurtured and raised properly, then the astral beings around the home will be devonic, friendly and beneficial. But if she is out of the home and the husband is out of the home, the protective force-field around the home disintegrates, allowing all kinds of astral asuric beings to enter. Such a neglected home becomes inhabited by base, asuric beings on the lower astral plane. You cannot see these beings, but they are there, and you can sense their presence. Things just don't feel right in a home inhabited by negative forces. You have the desire to leave such a home as soon as you enter it. The children absorb these vibrations, these feelings. Children are open and psychically sensitive to such influences, with little means of self-protection. They will become disturbed, and no one will know the reason why. They will be crying and even screaming. They will be constantly disobedient. Why should they become disobedient? There is no positive, protective force field of religion established by the mother. This leaves the inner force field vulnerable to negative and confusing forces of all kinds, especially in modern, overpopulated cities where destructive psychic influences are so strong. These negative vibrations are penetrating the inner atmosphere of the home, and the children are psychic enough to pick them up and suffer.
- Norman Walker
- and cosmic energy vibrations. $6.95
- [Words] > Vibrations
- [High Vibrations|http://www.highvibrations.com/]
- environs do not provide the right atmosphere for worship. Vibrations
11 matches found in 8 pages.