carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Saraswathi Poojai
Searching for "Saraswathi Poojai" .....
- * [Saraswathi Poojai] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Saraswathi%20Poojai]) ..... 22.214.171.124
- * [Swami Paramarthananda Saraswathi] (new) ..... 126.96.36.199
- * [Sivananda Saraswathi Sevashram] (new) ..... kishore
- * [Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi] (new) ..... 188.8.131.52
- * [Saraswathi Poojai]
- Saraswathi Poojai
- [Religion] > [Festivals] > Saraswathi Poojai
- Source http://www.vishuji.com/saraswathi.htm (which is not available sometimes !)
- Shri Saraswathi is the Goddess of learning, who is divine knowledge personified. The sound of Her celestial veena awakens the notes of the sublime utterances of the sacred monosyllable, "OM". She bestows the knowledge of the supreme, mystic sound, clarity of thought and nobility of ideas as represented by Her pure dazzling white clothes, with the hands holding the veena and books seated on the white lotus.
- We worship Goddess Saraswathi to gain knowledge, dispassion, devotion and prosperity.
- How to Perform Saraswathi Pooja?
- Place the Goddess Saraswathi's photo frame or idol facing the East or West besides, the books representing saraswathi. Musical instruments are also kept for the puja. Books are wrapped in a silk cloth. (Red or Pink)
- Shri Saraswathi poojaam karishyey !!
- Saa maam paathu Saraswathi Bhagawathi
- 3. Saraswathi thriyam drishta veena pustaka dhaarini,
- Nityam padmaalaya devi, saamaam paatu saraswathi !!
21 matches found in 3 pages.