carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Pilgrimage
Searching for "Pilgrimage" .....
- * [Pilgrimage] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Pilgrimage]) ..... 184.108.40.206
- Could you say something about forgiveness?
- Osho, The Great Pilgrimage: From Here to Here, chapter 24
- What is wrong with being in a hurry?
- The Great Pilgrimage: From Here to Here, Number 10
- Practice of Meditation
- Yoga is an exact science. Asanas and Pranayama (Yoga postures and breathing exercises) perfect the body. Service and charity expand the heart. Prayer, Japa (repetition of the Lordís Name), Kirtan (singing devotional songs) and other devotional practices purify the mind and make it more subtle. The aspirant is now fully equipped for the last lap of the journey. It is the toughest part of the pilgrimage to God. It is full of darkness and the aspirant has to pierce this darkness with his purified mind. The purified mind is the most dependable weapon in the armoury of the spiritual aspirant.
- discovered on October 9, soon after he returned from a 30-day pilgrimage to
- most outstanding of these programs was his 1969 pilgrimage to India with 65
- through penance, pilgrimage and daily worship. Natha gurus refuse to
- Why is love so painful?
- If you don't go into love, as many people have decided, then you are stuck with yourself. Then your life is not a pilgrimage, then your life is not a river going to the ocean; your life is a stagnant pool, dirty, and soon there will be nothing but dirt and mud. To keep clean, one needs to keep flowing. A river remains clean because it goes on flowing. Flow is the process of remaining continuously virgin.
- Skandha Sashti
- In many places the festival commences six days prior to the Sashti itself and concludes on the day of the Sashti. During these days, devotees recite various inspiring hymns and read stories connected with Lord Subramanya. They worship the Lord and take Kavadi (see below). They go on pilgrimage to the various Subramanya shrines.
- [Words] > Pilgrimage
- [Anthony de Mello] : To a group of his disciples whose hearts were set on a pilgrimage the
- Martin Gray
- http://www.sacredsites.com/ : Martin Gray is an anthropologist and photographer specializing in the study of sacred sites and pilgrimage traditions around the world. Traveling as a pilgrim, Martin spent twenty years, visiting and photographing over 1000 sacred sites in eighty countries.
- This web site discusses Martin's pilgrimage journeys, features many of his photographs and writings, lists calendar details of upcoming slide shows, gives information regarding book and photograph orders, and has links to related sites.
- The chief minister, S. M. Krishna, set out on a padayatra (pilgrimage
- pilgrimage, handing over responsibility to the son once he came of age.
16 matches found in 10 pages.