carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Pesto
Searching for "Pesto" .....
- * [Pesto] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Pesto]) ..... 126.96.36.199
- Herbs & Spices
- An extremely versatile herb in the mint family, with many types which vary by flavor, color and size. The domestic version, native to India and Iran, has a large leaf with a flavor that greatly enhances tomatoes, pesto and Italian foods of all kinds. Sweet basil has a smaller leaf and has a sweet taste as its name suggests with a more pungent aroma. Sweet basil also works well in Italian foods. Basil also has blends nicely with other herbs and spices such as parsley, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage and saffron.
- [Food] > Pesto
- [Pesto by Hand|http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/98aug/pesto.htm]
- [Pesto Genovese|http://www.dslextreme.com/users/fabrizioo/recipes/en/sughi/pesto.html]
- [Pesto Sauce|http://www.interlog.com/~john13/recipes/pesto_sa.htm]
10 matches found in 3 pages.