carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Mother Meera
Searching for "Mother Meera" .....
- * [Mother] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Mother]) ..... 18.104.22.168
- * [Meera Publications] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Meera%20Publications]) ..... 22.214.171.124
- * [Mother Meera] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Mother%20Meera]) ..... 126.96.36.199
- * [The Mother] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=The%20Mother]) ..... 188.8.131.52
- * [I feel so much anger towards my mother....] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=I%20feel%20so%20much%20anger%20towards%20my%20mother....]) ..... 184.108.40.206
- * [Disconnecting the emotions from mother's death] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Disconnecting%20the%20emotions%20from%20mother%27s%20death]) ..... 220.127.116.11
- * [Mother Teresa] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Mother%20Teresa]) ..... 18.104.22.168
- Mother Meera
- [People] > Mother Meera
- (source : http://mothermeera.com/biography2.html (found in Google Cache))
- "The Divine Mother has always been worshipped as the sustaining soul and force of the universe. Although some of the faces she wears are well known - Kali, the Virgin Mary, Isis, for example - many of Her embodied forms have chosen to work quietly in the world. In turbulent times such as these, several incarnations of the Divine Mother move among us, each with Her particular task of healing or protection, or transformation. One of the most widely revered and loved of these Avatars of the Divine Mother is Mother Meera." (Answers)
- Mother Meera was born on December 26, 1960 in the village of Chandepalle in southern India. She soon showed herself to be an unusual child: by the age of three She would report "going to various lights." Her parents treated Her as an exceptional child and loved Her very much. Her family was not especially religious and She was not brought up in any tradition. Her real parents were the spiritual guides that She met in vision; it was from these that She received the love and help She needed. The state of samadhi was constant for Her. Under the auspices of Her uncle, Mr.Reddy, She lived for some time in Pondicherry where Her extraordinary presence attracted considerable attention. She married a German in 1982 and he stays with the Mother. She presently lives in Thalheim, a quiet village in Germany. Although She has not sought publicity, thousands of people from all over the world come to receive Her darshan, her silent bestowal of grace and light through Her gaze and touch. Mother Meera is worshipped as the Divine Mother in India.
- The unique gift of Mother Meera to the world is to make available for the first time in the history of the Earth the radical transformative Light of Paramatman, the Supreme Being. In this time of crisis and growing spiritual hunger, the Mother offers Her children a direct transmission of Light that dissolves all barriers and changes the entire being. This Light can be received by all who are open, whether or not they have met Mother in the body.
- The Divine Mother is in a body, offering in this hardest of times a path of joy and transformation, a chance to open to Her blessing, to receive and work with Her light, to change ourselves and the world in which we live.
- (ANSWERS. In the book, Answers, Mother Meera answers questions devotees have put to Her over many years concerning Her identity, Her work, and Her way. The book is also an account of the working of the Divine Mother in the world.)
- Mother Meera
- [THE MOTHER by Adilakshmi: A Testament of Devotion|http://www.hindunet.org/srh_home/1995_12/msg00290.html]
- [Revisiting Mother Meera: A new book raises some questions|http://www.soulworks.net/writings/essays/site_039.html]
45 matches found in 2 pages.