carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Innovation
Searching for "Innovation" .....
- * [Innovation] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Innovation]) ..... 126.96.36.199
- Scott Berkun : [The Myths of Innovation|http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596527055/ref=nosim/carnaticcom]
- |<a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596527055/ref=nosim/carnaticcom"><img src="http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0596527055.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg" border="0" alt="Scott Berkun: The Myths of Innovation" hspace="3" vspace="3"/></a>
- * [Computerworld's Premier 100|http://www.idg.net/ic_784761_4394_1-1681.html] : ...Courageous in a crisis, an inspiration to their staffs and attentive to business goals as well as technology innovation. The Premier 100 IT Leaders for 2002 are the might and muscle of today's corporate IT organizations. They have the weight of a staggering economy and pressing security fears on their shoulders, but they've also got the heart and soul to carry the load. And they have a lot to say about how 2002 will shake out for IT. Meet them and learn from them in our third annual special report...
- Reproduced from: Innovations in Clinical Practice:
- Philip Greenspun
- companies looking for innovation? Or do you check out microsoft.com and
- [Field Observations] : ...The [Amish], for instance, have succeeded simply by asking one question of any proposed innovation, namely: "What will this do to our community?"...
- SAP is the world’s leading provider of business software solutions. SAP® solutions are designed to meet the demands of companies of all sizes—from small and midsize businesses to global enterprises. Powered by the SAP NetWeaver™ open integration and application platform to reduce complexity and total cost of ownership and empower business change and innovation, mySAP™ Business Suite solutions are helping enterprises around the world improve customer relationships, enhance partner collaboration and create efficiencies across their supply chains and business operations. The unique core processes of various industries, from aerospace to utilities, are supported by SAP’s 28 industry-specific solution portfolios. Today, more than 21,600 customers in over 120 countries run more than 69,700 installations of SAP® software. With subsidiaries in more than 50 countries, the company is listed on several exchanges, including the Frankfurt stock exchange and NYSE under the symbol "SAP." (Additional information at <http://www.sap.com>)
- [Words] > Innovation
- [Jeremy Zawodny]'s [tips for helping your employees to stay clear of innovation|http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/000444.html#000444]
- Want Innovation?
- Weird Idea #5. Find happy people, and let them fight. If you want innovation, you need upbeat people who know the right way to battle. Avoid conflict during the earliest stages of the creative process, but encourage people to fight over ideas in the intermediate stages.
- [Sun Honors Six with 'Fellow'|http://siliconvalley.internet.com/news/article.php/2106551] : ....."Innovation is only partly about technology. The bigger part is the people who have the insights, make the connections, and spur each other to new heights," said Sun CTO Greg Papadopoulos. "It has always been the people of Sun that produce not just big ideas but big results. This is an elite group of experts in their fields who understand how to create and apply technology to provide real-life solutions to our customers worldwide as networks grow more complex.".....
15 matches found in 10 pages.