carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Holiday Wish
Searching for "Holiday Wish" .....
- * [HolidayThoughts] (new) ..... 184.108.40.206
- * [Holiday Thoughts] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Holiday%20Thoughts]) ..... 220.127.116.11
- * [Holiday Inn Paris - Montparnasse] (new) ..... 18.104.22.168
- * [Holiday] (new) ..... 22.214.171.124
- * [Holiday Wish] (new) ..... 126.96.36.199
- What is the meaning of Life?
- Goldstein had never been to a show in the legitimate theater. For his birthday, his children decided to give him a present of a ticket for the Jewish theater.
- It was a holiday, and the Hassidim had gathered to pray and to have a communion -- sat sang -- with the Master.
- [Anton Skorucak]'s [Holiday Wish]
- [Jim Roepcke] [receives|http://jim.roepcke.com/2001/12/24#item3879] a Canadian Holiday Greeting
- Happy Holidays to [Dave Winer], [Netizen]s et al
- Holiday Wish
- [Lyrics] > Holiday Wish
- Hands-down the best question I've ever heard. I wish I could remember the source so I could attribute. Of course, if it's a new company/role, there may not be five people. But you get the point. I've now asked it myself a number of times and it impresses the heck outta the interviewer as it's almost always a stumper.
- Farm from the Madding Crowd - http://sewcot854.blogspot.com/ : ..Originally from the UK, I came to Japan almost 10 years ago as a teacher for a large eikaiwa (English language conversation school). I now run my own small school and work with my wife and her family on their vegetable farm. I still haven't returned to the UK (not even for a holiday) and probably never will. Oh well, it's as good a place as any to live and die. And there's lots of rice..
- http://www.knollorganics.com/ - http://www.knollorganics.com/philosophy.htm - On the Eat Now- Pay Later plan we can buy food at an "economical" price now. But how economical is it- really? How economical will it be to clean up our polluted environment? Who will pay for it? How economical will it be to treat the cancers and health-related problems that are the by-products of our present food production system? Who will pay for that? We can kid ourselves by saying that's what we have insurance for, but who pays for the insurance coverage? And who pays for the fieldworker who has no insurance coverage? We pay. It may be now -it may be later, but we must pay. So the question then becomes, for what do we wish to pay? Do we wish to pay more now and spend our dollars for prevention or do we wish to pay more later and spend our dollars for cure? The choice is ours. We must remember: things of value are not attained cheaply or easily.
21 matches found in 6 pages.