carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Hasso Plattner
Searching for "Hasso Plattner" .....
- * [Hasso Plattner] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Hasso%20Plattner]) ..... 184.108.40.206
- * [Hasso Plattner]
- April 1, 1972 was the start of one of the most exciting chapters in the annals of [Germany]'s economic and business history. [Hasso Plattner], [Dietmar Hopp], Claus Wellenreuther, Klaus Tschira, and Hans-Werner Hector founded the company known today as SAP.
- Hasso Plattner
- [People] > Hasso Plattner
- Hasso Plattner is CEO, co-chairman, and co-founder of SAP AG. He has served as co-chairman since 1997. In 1972, he founded SAP together with four IBM colleagues. An electrical engineer, he is responsible for strategy, marketing, corporate communications and development of SAP solutions in the areas of discrete manufacturing and service industries. He is also CEO of SAPMarkets.
- [Resume: Hasso Plattner at BusinessWeek online|http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/01_30/b3742087.htm]
- * 2003 May 12 - [Hasso Plattner elected to Supervisory Board|http://www.sap.info/en/news.php4?OID=Article-117103ebfa253f1cc2] : ...SAP AG held its Annual General Meeting in Mannheim, Germany. At the meeting, all of the items proposed by the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board were approved by more than 99 percent of the represented voting capital. Hasso Plattner, former Co-Chairman and CEO of the SAP Executive Board, has been elected as a member of the Supervisory Board...
- * 2003 May 09 - End of an Era at SAP - On May 9, 2003, [Henning Kagermann] became the sole CEO and Chairman of the SAP Executive Board. At the 16th Annual General Shareholders' Meeting for SAP AG, held in Mannheim, Germany last Friday, Hasso Plattner, the last of SAP's original five co-founders, was appointed to the SAP Supervisory Board, succeeding [Dietmar Hopp], himself a co-founder and CEO of the Walldorf software company.
- * 2003 Feb 04 - [SAP denies Plattner wants to step down|http://www.infoconomy.com/pages/news-and-gossip/group74447.adp] : ...However, the SAP spokeswoman, referring to a German term for people growing tired of strenuous jobs, added: "Contrary to what everyone is saying, Hasso isn't Amtsmuede. He isn't retiring."...
- * 2003 Feb 04 - [Plattner winds down SAP role|http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1042491465995] : ...SAP, Europe's biggest software developer, is understood to be preparing for the departure of Hasso Plattner, the last of the group's founders, in a move that will leave management board member [Shai Agassi] in sole charge of the company's technological development...
- There is a Hasso-Plattner Institute in Potsdam
27 matches found in 4 pages.