carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Freeman Thomas
Searching for "Freeman Thomas" .....
- * [Thomas Moore] (new) ..... 184.108.40.206
- * [Thomas Merton] (new) ..... 220.127.116.11
- * [Thomas Huxley] (new) ..... 18.104.22.168
- * [Thomas Jefferson] (new) ..... 22.214.171.124
- * [Thomas Paine] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Thomas%20Paine]) ..... 126.96.36.199
- * [Thomas Sydenham] (new) ..... 188.8.131.52
- * [Freeman Thomas] (new) ..... 184.108.40.206
- Freeman Thomas
- [People] > Freeman Thomas
- What drives distinctive design? According to Freeman Thomas, who assisted in the creation of two of this decade's most engaging cars -- VW's New Beetle and the Audi TT -- it isn't just one thing; it's a combination of honesty, intuition, collaboration, and open-mindedness.
- [Thomas Paine] in [The Age of Reason] : It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving, it consists in professing to believe what one does not believe.
- [Freeman Thomas], head of advanced product design for DaimlerChrysler : "A lot of people in the design business are full of BS. They want to create the facade of an extreme individual. I don't want to be someone who can't be approached."
17 matches found in 3 pages.