carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Fever
Searching for "Fever" .....
- * [Fever] (new) ..... 220.127.116.11
- [Diseases] > Fever
- Indications : Acid dyspepsia, bleeding disorders, hemorroids, anemia, diabetes, gout, vertigo, gastritis, colitis, hepatitis, osteoporosis, constipation, biliousness, weakness of liver and spleen, premature greying an hair loss, convalescence from fever, general debility, tissue deficiency, mental disorders, palpitation, teething, obesity, poor eyesight, HIV, AIDS.
- The list of the traditional uses of this divine fruit is incredible. Due to it's cooling nature it removes hyperacidity, hemorroids, chronic hepatitis and jaundice, excessive menstrual bleeding, chronic low grade fevers, blood impurities, baldness, graying. It is effective in colds and coughs, constipation, dysentery and diarrhea3, teething, and it also reduces chromosonal abnormalities4, kundalini disorders5, and lowers the risk of cancer6. For stomach upsets due to acid dyspepsia Amalaki after meals is a classic remedy. Additionnaly it has the ability to cure obesity, anemia, increase the red blood cell count7, decrease cholesterol and atherosclorosis8, tone the liver9, improve the eyesight, increases adrenaline, and help to remove kidney and urinary stones.
- The University of Hard Knocks
- That bump set me to thinking. My fever began to reduce. I got the
6 matches found in 4 pages.