carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Developer Shed
Searching for "Developer Shed" .....
- * [Developer Shed] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Developer%20Shed]) ..... 184.108.40.206
- * [Developer Works] (new) ..... 220.127.116.11
- Both Goals are accomplished very well... I installed Fink and later installed [Lynx]... Many websites look funny via Lynx
- [The Cathedral and the Bazaar] : ...Every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch...
- [Two unpublished letters|http://www.vedantaofboston.org/Vivekananda/newSVLetters.asp] of [Swami Vivekananda]
- Developer Shed
- [Links] > Developer Shed
- http://www.devshed.com/ : The Open Source Web Development Site
- [Rich Hickey] on becoming a better developer @ https://gist.github.com/prakhar1989/1b0a2c9849b2e1e912fb ..I'd take a developer (or even non-developer!) with deep knowledge acquisition and problem solving skills over a programmer with a smorgasbord of shallow experiences any day..
- [Codd's 12 rules|http://luna.pepperdine.edu/~ckettemb/class/Codd12R.html] : Dr. E. F. Codd, the originator of the relational data model, published a two-part article in ComputerWorld (Codd, 1985) that lists 12 rules for how to determine whether a DBMS is relational and to what extent it is relational.
15 matches found in 4 pages.