carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Compiler
Searching for "Compiler" .....
- * [Compiler] ([diff|phpwiki:?diff=Compiler]) ..... 220.127.116.11
- Dave Winer
- * [Programmers] have a very precise understanding of truth. You can't lie to a compiler. Try it sometime. Garbage in, garbage out. Booleans, the ones and zeros, trues and falses, make up the world programmers live in. That's all there is! I think programming is deep, it teaches us about the non-cyber universe we live in. There's something spiritual about computers, and I want to understand it.
- Cool Tools
- [WebCompiler|http://www.webcompiler.com/] 2000 allows you to take a collection of HTML, either from a Web Site you already have or maybe HTML you prepared specially, and turn it into a single self-contained "executable" file that you can use for any number of purposes.
- [Programming] > Compiler
- A compiler structured as a small number of monolithic passes is diﬃcult to understand
- in a compiler class. An attractive alternative is to structure a compiler as a collection
- the implementation of a compiler with its logical organization, simplifying development,
- framework for constructing such compilers.
11 matches found in 4 pages.