carnatic.com > Karmasaya : Full Text Search Results : Celery
Searching for "Celery" .....
- * [Celery] (new) ..... 18.104.22.168
- Herbs & Spices
- Celery Seed
- Originating in seventeenth century Europe, there are three types: white, green and turnip rooted. Celery seed tastes like celery and is aromatic with a slight bitterness which enhances other flavors. It's best uses are in breads and cooked dishes that are enhanced by a celery-like flavor.
- [2do] > Celery
- Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. Why can't all the good stuff be like this?
- Dr. Bieler's Health Broth
- 3 stalks of celery
- Put 1/4 cup of water into a stock pot. Put the string beans in first and steam for about 5 minutes. Then put celery and zucchini into the pot and steam for another 5 - 7 minutes or until tender, but still crisp. Do not overcook. When done put the water that the vegetables have cooked in into the blender. Follow with the vegetables. Blend until liquefied. Add a teaspoon of raw unsalted butter and a large handful of parsley. Blend again until parsley is liquefied.
11 matches found in 4 pages.