- The delusion that personal gain is made by crushing others.
- The tendency to worry about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
- Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
- Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
- Neglecting development and refinement of the mind, and not acquiring the habit of reading and studying.
- Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
|10 best incoming links:
Kishore Balakrishnan (801)
10 best outgoing links:
10 most popular nearby:
Kishore Balakrishnan (4328)