Questions:- 1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires,The second is full of assassins with loaded guns,and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3years. Which room is safest for him.
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
4. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
5. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
6. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
7. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!
1. The third Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead.
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. The kid filled a glass of water & held it over his head for 10 minutes.
4. Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
5.The answer is Charcoal. In Homer Simpson's words:hmmmm...Barbecue.
6. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
7. The letter "e", which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the long paragraph.
|10 best incoming links:
10 best outgoing links:
10 most popular nearby: