http://www.fastcompany.com/feature/confidence.html : ...Jim Loehr thinks the old adage about time being our most precious resource is all wrong. What good is time, he says, if you're too exhausted to enjoy it? "Energy, not time," he says, "is the fundamental currency of high performance."...
- Get enough sleep.
- Maintain a consistent bedtime and wake-up time
- Engage in strategic eating. Eating five to six small meals daily is better than three substantial ones, Loehr says
- Pay as much attention to what you eat as when.
- Take breaks every ninety minutes during work
- Build in time for exercise
|10 best incoming links:
10 best outgoing links:
Jim Loehr (3)
10 most popular nearby:
Jim Loehr (2244)